ACAMIS Online PD Programs
Online Program Structure:
- Enable participants to learn at their own pace using a mix of content delivery methods to meet the needs of various learning styles and preferences;
- Challenge participants to apply knowledge and tools introduced throughout the program to their own working context;
- Connect participants to process content collectively and share unique experiences and perspectives; and
- Demonstrate understanding of knowledge and tools by having peers review assignments and presentations.
Online Learning Modules: The online learning modules are for asynchronous, personalized learning throughout the week. Content uploaded at the beginning of each module will include, but not limited to: recorded lectures, articles, case studies, recorded instructions for cohort activities and interviews.
Live Webinars with Small Group Breakouts: Live Webinars will be hosted on Saturdays. Each Webinar will be 3 hours long.
These webinars are designed to review asynchronous content assigned prior to the start of the course, introduce tools and best practices related to the content and allow for participants to discuss real cases and share experience. Small groups will use ‘breakout rooms’ to answer reflective questions to deepen thinking and broaden perspective. Different grouping strategies will be used during these webinars to ensure participants maximize their exposure to a range of experience and perspectives.
Virtual Office Hours: All facilitators will have an Appointments link available for all participants to book a 60-minute meeting with her/him throughout the course. Some courses may limit the number of meetings a participant may book. These office hours can be used to review content, discuss cases within the participant's school or review content if the participant misses a live webinar.
Please contact Michael Iannini at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
REGISTRATION FEE / SPONSORSHIP FEE REFUND POLICY
If notice of cancellation re the registered participant/sponsor is received:
- 30+ days pre-event: 80% of fee is refundable
- 15-29 days pre-event: 40% of fee is refundable
- Less than 15 days pre-event: no refund
Online PD Programs - No refund will be granted re participants commencing an online PD program and withdrawing part way through. Course material fees (re DiSC surveys, book fees, etc) are not refundable once access is granted.
REFUND DUE TO PD EVENT CANCELLATION
In the unlikely event of cancellation of a conference, workshop or online PD program, we will fully refund the registration or sponsorship fee(s) paid. However, we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses incurred or course material fees where access has been granted.