PD Workshops for Support Staff
ACAMIS is working with PDAcademia to offer our members value added training services. Topics and facilitators are vetted by ACAMIS, which have received over-whelming positive feedback.
Workshop topics are chosen by ACAMIS based on feedback from member schools. Each workshop is customized with content and case studies relevant to International Schools.
Dependent on the topic and facilitator(s), workshops are limited to 30-50 participants and are either one day or two days. The cost per participant ranges between $300 to $500 USD. Due to increasing demand, we are offering more workshops. We are asking ACAMIS member schools to consider hosting a workshop. We are also seeking advice on workshop topics you feel are relevant to the professional development needs of your school. The benefits of hosting a workshop are:
- Choosing topics specific to your PD requirements;
- Selecting dates convenient for your school;
- Showcase your school's commitment to Professional Development; and
- Reduce registration fees for your participants.
This reduction of registration fees go toward covering the costs listed below:
- Rooms, audio visual and room set up;
- Lunch and tea breaks;
- Printing of participant materials; and
- Transportation to and from the host schools' preferred local hotel(s) for out of town participants (if required).
Please contact Michael Iannini at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting a workshop.