Facility Management: Understanding and Resolving Customer Requests
November 24-25, 2017
Canadian International School of Beijing
Date: November 24-25, 2017
School: Canadian International School of Beijing
Our Goal: For participants to leave ACAMIS’s Facility Management Customer Service Workshop with the knowledge and confidence to identify and apply appropriate tools which will optimize customer services.
Our Ideal Audience: This workshop is designed as an introduction to how to handle customer requests and generate a positive Customer Service experience for all non-academic staff.
Welcome to ACAMIS's Customer Service Workshop!
ACAMIS’s Facility Management Workshops help non-academic staff develop their customer service skills for unique obstacles they’ll face working in a culturally diverse community. This year’s workshop is focused specifically on building capacity in non-academic staff across the school to resolve customer issues related to facilities and other ancillary services.
Led by Luca Mantovani - a Facility and Operation Management expert with a proven record for helping international schools design facility management processes and protocols — the instruction provided will leave you with tools and strategies to:
- Navigate difficult conversations associated with delivering superior service;Lead your own process of inquiry into understanding the customer’s needs;
- Identify barriers and develop plans to mitigate them;
- Assess and tailor responses for different reactions;
- Determine the appropriate strategies and corresponding behaviours to address community concerns;
- Develop and execute a communications plan for excellent customer service; and
- Apply best practice techniques.
This Workshop has been designed to meet the needs of all staffs that have recently experienced, or are currently involved in daily customer services at their school. The nuts and bolts of Customer Service will be introduced during these two days and participants will delve deeply into Customer Service strategies that can be immediately applied to their school. The format will be a mixture of whole group informative sessions, break-out groups to work on real-life current issues, action planning individual feedback, whole group feedback and question/answer sessions.