Beijing City International School
ACAMIS Chinese Conference
Saturday & Sunday, June 25-26, 2022
Xi'an Liangjiatan International School
行而有思，思而行远 Reflect, Adapt & Act
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought far-reaching changes in our education system. In addition, the new education policies recently introduced by the government offered an opportunity for us to reflect on our teaching methods and the true meaning of education. How will we, as educators and learners, embrace the challenges, reflect on the past, adapt to the present and act for future?
We look forward to meeting you at June 25-26 2022 in Xi'an, the city traditionally known as the "cradle of Chinese civilisation", and the starting point of the Silk Road, the ancient trade route that connected China with the Middle East.
- Currently Xi'an is classified as a Low-Risk Area.
Usually to leave your own city/province you will need to show a negative covid test result at the airport/train station (48 hour test). You should check your own city/province requirements.
- Attendees coming from a Low-Risk Area will likely be required to take a covid test upon arrival (at the Xi'an airport or train stations).
- If a test wasn't required at the arrival point, please go to the nearest covid testing site, results usually take between 12-24 hours.
- You may be best to arrive on Thursday 23 June (sometime after 8:30 am) to be sure your covid test result will be available by Saturday morning.
- Those coming from within Xi'an need to provide a negative covid test result (48 hour test).
- If you are from a Medium or High risk area you should not attend, as the current policy is 14 days quarantine on arrival.
If you are travelling back out of Xi'an after the conference it is likely you will need to show a negative covid test result (48 hour test) at the airport/train station. You should check your own city/province requirements too.
- Provide a negative covid test result from a test done within Xi'an (test done within 48 hours of conference start on Saturday)
- Provide their Green Health Code
- Show Travel Code (Green/clean result)
- Wear a mask on campus
- Pass a Temperature check