ACAMIS Technology Conference
Saturday & Sunday, October 16-17, 2021
Shanghai Singapore International School, Shanghai
Theme: Tech Well
It is safe to say that technology has never been used in education as much as it has in the past year and that Ed Tech will never be the same since the pandemic. It is now time to define the role of tech at schools and push forward in a post-pandemic China. This year’s conference theme is Tech Well. The theme not only encourages us to use technology in innovative and meaningful ways (i.e. using "tech well"), but also focuses on wellness. How do we address the need to balance screen time with a healthy lifestyle, deal with the growing issues around digital citizenship/social media, and find ways to support hybrid and distance learning models?
Call for Peer Presenters!
Presentation Proposal Guidelines:
- The conference will have 45 & 90 minute sessions (please indicate your preference). 90 minute sessions are intended for interactive presentations and workshops only.
- Please indicate your interest in presenting by completing this form.
- If you intend to submit more than one proposal please fill in a survey for each proposal.
- Presenters are responsible for conference fees and all related costs. Unfortunately, there is no compensation for presenters.
- Joint presenters welcome.
The conference organizers will meet from time to time to consider submissions and will contact you to confirm approval.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The following is a list of Strands for this year's conference:
- Classroom Technologies
- Technologies coming soon to a classroom near you
- Recent product releases and updates for Distance/Remote, hybrid and blended learning models
- In-Class technologies
- Subject specific Jobs-a-like
- Mature (geared towards developing skills)
- Technologies we have come to rely on to support Distance/Remote Learning and blended learning
- In-Class technologies
- Social Media
- Community Building
- ACAMIS Robotics
- How to start a Robotics programme and competitions
- Chinese Language Presentations
With over 25 years of educational excellence, SSIS creates multiple pathways for our students to be successful in every aspect of their development. SSIS believes in the holistic development of a resourceful, confident and independent learner in this digital age. At SSIS, technology is integrated in every day's learning and teaching, empowering students to take ownership of their learning and inspiring them to become lifelong learners, problem-solvers, critical thinkers, collaborators, and creators.