- Mature Technologies
- Presenting Virtually
- School Leader/Curriculum Coordinator
- Technology Coordinator/Director
- Technology Integrator
- Whole School
Beijing World Youth Academy
Lindsey Devillier is the Academic Deputy Principal at Beijing World Youth Academy. Having worked as an ELA teacher and EdTech Coordinator for many years, he's passionate about using data to remove barriers for supporting English language learners and students with diverse learning needs.
Power Platform: Automation, Data Visualization, and Custom Apps
This session focuses on examples of using Microsoft's Power Platform to develop Power Apps, visualize data with Power BI for both teachers and leadership, and to automate tasks and communication with Power Automate.
Some examples to be shared include:
- PowerApps - Student Support, School Clinic, and Incident Reporting
- PowerBI Dashboards - Student Data Visualizations and School Data Summaries from a variety of sources including Sharepoint Lists, Managebac, and Excel
- Power Automate - Automating student support communications, incident reporting, and event proposals