Who is ACAMIS?
ACAMIS is a growing membership organisation of 75 international schools in China (including mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan) and Mongolia. Our member schools have over 64,000 students and 8,300 teaching staff.
What does ACAMIS do?
ACAMIS runs conferences and workshops to provide Professional Development Learning opportunities for school staff in the China region, particularly to benefit our member international schools, although non-members are welcome and regularly attend. We also coordinate sporting competitions and cultural links between our member schools.
ACAMIS Conferences & Sponsorship Benefits
ACAMIS runs five (5) annual conferences which are attended by a range of ACAMIS member and non-member international schools. The conferences are summarised below to help you see which is the best fit for you to attend as Sponsor.
At each conference there are sponsorship opportunities available for companies to support learning in education, while gaining brand visibility, awareness of their products and services and access to appropriate target audiences that fit the nature of their business.
The key benefits of ACAMIS sponsorship are:
- Attend the conference to promote your firm’s brand, products & services to the growing China region international school market
- Access the attendees of the conference from your booth/stand
- Potential conference presentation opportunities
- Meet existing customers at the conference to foster the relationship
- Use of the ACAMIS logo (Spring Conference sponsors only)
- Sponsor logo/website link displayed on the ACAMIS website
- Recognition with sponsor details and website link shown in the conference programme via the Guidebook app
Each conference is hosted at a different member school each year. Conference content is organized by committees of top specialists from member schools that are charged with delivering inspirational and cutting-edge content. Presenters consist of prominent educators from around the world, complemented by recognized experts in a field from member schools.