Chinese New Year Cards Challenge
It is once again time to celebrate the new year in China! The Academic and Cultural Enrichment (ACE) component of ACAMIS hosts an annual Chinese New Year Greeting Card Challenge. All member schools are invited to participate. A winner will be selected from each grade level and the artworks displayed on the ACAMIS website. Digital greeting cards with the winning images will also be sent out to all member schools. Here is how to participate:
- Open to all grades and classes (not just art!) from K-12.
- Participating schools will select a single submission for up to three grade levels (Primary, Middle, and Secondary).
- Submissions should be medium resolution for digital viewing (around 120 ppi).
- Submissions should be in either jpeg or pdf format.
- No student or school names should appear in the greeting card.
- Please include the words: “ACAMIS” and a positive, new year greeting in the design.
- Submissions should be made using our Padlet https://isnsarts.padlet.org/isnsarts/1ylezs216yl68.
- Deadline for submission is Thursday, January 24, 2019*
*newly extended submission deadline
Chinese New Year Greetings Cards Challenge from past years: